11.18.2013

Toasty Tuesday

Quill here. It was a roasty and toasty weekend. I had a great time keep close to Mom. She was feverish and extra warm to cuddle up to. I worked very hard to heal her:

  • I liberally applied healing cat spit by licking her hands at great length.
  • I purred healing purrs over her as she petted my furs.
  • I made sure she got up every now and then to get some exercise (food dishes don't fill themselves).
I'm happy to report that Mom is doing much better. She's back to scooping our litter boxes on a regular basis. Thank Cod. 

Did Greyson help? I guess, but not with my dedication to the task. He would cuddle but then as she as she'd grab for a tissue he'd run for the nightstand. He still has a lot to learn.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you didn't lob my soup from a safe distance! Get well soon...

    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good boy, Quill. Perhaps in time you can teach that youngster to follow your example. Glad your mom is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad your mom is feeling better. It is hard for them to be attentive to our needs when they are hacking and wheezing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your human is feeling better! I am sure you had a lot to do with that, Quill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greyson will need to learn about human colds. It's a little scary at first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Quill, helping the Mom to feel better. Glad she is better. Greyson will get better at his duties. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Quill. We think kitty spit has special healing powers, too!
    Tell your human to feel better soon.
    Signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your mum is getting better. Cat spit can work wonders in getting them up and about again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We know your mom is feeling better because of all your care, Quill. Good job, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quill, we know your mom was grateful for your excellent nursing skills. Hope you got some extra treats for your effort. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete