11.04.2013

Tuesday Tiffs


Did someone say claw clippy time?

Maybe after you clip Greyson...

Mom says I've been feisty the last couple of days. Me! Mom has started calling me Quillbert J Naughtyman. I am only responding to the feisty little mancat named Greyson. He has gotten it into his head that now that he is almost a full mancat that he can officially be in charge here at the H.C.

I am pretty willing to let him take the lead in many things - but blanket in chargeness? No. If that means I have to sit on him now and again - then I am up to the task. Lucky for him I am a gentle giant...

11 comments:

  1. Quill, sometimes you gotta keep your little brother in line. You don't want him to think he can get away with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quill, I do think there are some things worth trading smacky paws over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie: Quill, take it from me, bratty little brothers need to be taken firmly in paw and DEALT WITH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zorro has still a lot of difficulties to respect the elder one : me. I have still to slap him every day to remind him who's the boss. Purrs. Loupi
    Pee-Esse from Zorro : Loupi believes he's still the boss.... MOL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just have to teach those kittens a lesson.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sit on him....that is how Tommy keeps our foster in line. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quillbert J Naughtyman that isn't very nice of you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quill, you definitely need to keep that Greyson in line. Those younguns can be hard to control. So just sit on that boy. You all have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can be really tough when the kids don't know their place in the natural order of the household, especially when they start to get bigger. Each of us is always jockeying to be the cat-in-charge at our house. Nobody ever wins. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete