11.25.2013

New Spot

Quill here. I'm always on the hunt for a new, quiet, brother-free zone in the house. As soon as I find a good spot, Greyson hunts me down and tries to steals it.

For example - My office chair...


He has also stolen my spots under the bed, on the sofa, and on the shelf. So I'm pretty excited when I find a new place. I started sleeping on Dad's office chair. I still have a view of Mom's comings and goings but no baby brother. 

Until yesterday. I was enjoying the chair when Dad came in and moved me to the guest bed comforter. The bed wasn't made up yet, so it was super toasty and I decided to stay. Next thing you know...


Greyson found me. Oh Dad thought it was so cute that he had to take our picture. Sigh. Another spot bites the dust.

19 comments:

  1. I think it's funny how you still call him your 'baby' brother. He looks rather teen angsty to us. Those giant white velvety paws are totally gettin That Woman all worked up though.

    You boyz got some serious magnetism!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quill, what can you do when you have a copycat on your paws?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Quill.. but just think, the cold weather is on it's way and you'll be thankful of a warm body to lay against. Or on. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. think of it more as sharing and less as stealing - cause we don't think the "baby" brother is going anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you'll enjoy your Velcro brother this winter. He'll keep you warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quill, that's kinda how it is around here. I find a good spot, and Ernie has to be there too. Sheesh.

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby brother just simply loves you Quill. No way to get around that. You are two such handsome guys. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you boys are enjoying snuggle season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kids do the same thing. If one finds something they like, the other wants to have it, even if they have shunned it before. Greyson just knows a good thing when he sees it. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, he just wants to be with his brother, not much you can do about that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can you live with so much cuteness?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Greyson has a bit of a crush!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure it must be annoying, but he sounds like he really loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You cannot do anything against a copycat ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  15. He DOES make it cozy, though. Our mom is wantin' to nom on those big soft white paws of his.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Allie: oooooh can I EVER identify with THAT one! Grrrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete