It's no secret that sometimes our Staff can get a little overwhelmed with their own "busy" lives and get behind in their cat duties (like giving me snacks whenever I'm hungry). You'd think with the economy the way it is they would be trying to ensure they were on top of things, instead I hear something about Mommy's "Other Job" being important too ::Yawn::
Anyway I was flipping through the cattle prod catalogue, looking for the model my dearest Whicky recommends and I had a sudden change of heart. It is the holidays and I can be a bit demanding (plus Sandy Claws is watching). So I thought I might start a Meme of my own, something to show Mommy that I do love and appreciate her.
You know I hate to follow a rule, so here are the meme "guidelines." Say five (or more) nice things about your staff/family/beans/parents and then tag any cat you like in your blog or no cats, it's your choice, and the Staff can post it whenever they need a little break, no rush.
- I love the way Mommy will allow me in her lap while she is trying to type over or around me for a good long time before I get kicked off.
- I love the way Mommy always gives me a few pets no matter what time I come to bed.
- I love the way she's like a personal furnace in the winter time, she's hot!
- She makes Daddy bring us things when I am in her lap so I am not disturbed (yep I love Daddy too).
- She can translate in both cat and human, her imitations of me are dead on! I would give her Fancy Feast if I could when she requests it.
Also, cause I love her (and I don't want to talk about a blog of her own for awhile), I'm gonna throw her a bone and let her post two stories of her own, one on Christmas and one on New Year's Eve.