9.25.2008

She's on to me

I'll admit that I'm on a mission to enjoy Mommy's water (I love a challenge). I'd recently found great success, catching her off guard, by jumping onto the couch so fast that she didn't have time to stop me, before my head was in the glass. She got wise though and started moving the glass faster.

In my next forays, I started faking snuggle requests in order to get close, but Daddy called it and told her I was just out for water. Mommy defended my honor and said I wasn't just in it for the water. Oh, she is so naive - I love her for her optimistic outlook on life.

I have to say that after changing sides mutliple times (in order to follow the hand holding the water) she's on to me. It would be so much easier if she would share.

10 comments:

  1. It's a bit selfish of your mum to not share her water with you, really.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps your Mommy could bring two glasses in with her, take a sip from both, then you will have a choice as to which glass to use for yourself? Your Mommy could then keep the other glass for herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Whicky this is the kind of smart thinking I've come to love from you! I've been missing you, I'm so glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell her to set out a cold water bottle fresh from frig. I like to lick em.


    -pengy, wlk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whicky does have a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I find the males smarter than the females who are overly optimistic.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried to drink out of a human's glass before. We have water dishes in 3 places in our house, but personally, I think the water from the bathroom tap is the best.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Huffle I agree!

    WLK - That sounds nice.

    Chase - I don't think I agree with the smarter comment.

    JB I also enjoy drinking from the stream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whicky Wuudler has a great idea. My mommy started using a kleenkanteen water bottle with a lid for her and letting me have my own glass of water, because she could never keep a close enough eye on her water glass to know who had been drinking from it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We keep our heads out of the water glasses, but, Speedy really enjoys a nice glass of kool-ade occasionally.

    ReplyDelete