11.20.2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I have a lot to be thankful for, as I do every Thursday. I have my family, my friends, and a nice warm home. Things are good. In hard times like these I've noticed it can be easy to get a little focused on everything that is going wrong instead of everything that is going right.

I've received this pretty little award from sweet Siena, and I'm thankful I don't have a little hissy, err sissy. I'm thankful she is a rule breaker and I think I don't have to name anyone... I always feel such pressure. I love all my friend's blogs so it's so hard to choose. If any of my followers would like to pick up the torch I love your blogs too.

Then I asked my friend Huffle Mawson to give me a letter. Huffle gave me the letter D (thankful I didn't get X) and I have to think of ten things I love that start with the letter D.

  1. Daddy!
  2. Dan - Okay I know him as my grandfather but it is his real name
  3. Daisy the Curly Cat
  4. December - Good snuggling weather
  5. Doors - Fun to paw open or to close
  6. Drumming - Daddy plays on Washer
  7. Dryer - I like to nap on it
  8. Dog - Not all dogs but I loved My Dog Koda
  9. Dark - I can see in it
  10. Daylight - the perfect reason for breakfast

If any cat wants a letter leave me a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm game. Send me a letter and maybe this will get mom out of her funk and she will help me with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That *is a pretty award - congratulations, Fin!

    Daddy is a great "D" word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awardie.. it is so very hard to chose !! :)

    I agree with Luxie I would have to dadda is THE best D word there is :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Fin. The Daddy word is one of the best words ever. The Drumming word not so good if your Daddy has a drum kit rather than the washer (our poor ears)

    Wuudles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices with the letter D Fin! And congratulations on your award.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! It was fun to learn ten more things about you. Huffle was pretty easy on me too. She gave me the letter B which will post in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a dog? Or is it something a kitty over here doesn't know about? I'm glad you liked the award. And breaking rules is good sometimes. Except when the new one sleeps in your bed on the windowsill and you have to search a different place, 'cos - obviously - you're not going to lay next to her. Grrr.
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on that cool award!!!!!!! You have great answers for the letter D :)I like the daylight one,heehee

    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meow, Fin, you look like you have some Maine Coon ancestry like me!

    So purritty.

    Nice blog. Congra-cats on your award.

    ReplyDelete