11.22.2008

World Domination

Let me start this post by saying I have no personal desire to rule the world (just ruling over Mommy will do), but I have noticed that some of my cat friends would like to, and I think there could be some merits to a cat run world.

So no plans for domination here, but when you have an idea you have to share it right? The key to Cat World Domination is - Kittens. No, not to have them run things, imagine thundering kitten herds running things - um no. Kittens are the distraction, while the cats move in.

I was thinking about all the kittens I have seen recently and how much the humans are powerless in their darling presence, other than to squeal and clamor to hold them. My great friend Whicky's home is being overrun, Siena is having to share her - well everything, and then while I was away I learned that Mommy was cuddling kittens at a shelter! I know! Luckily she came home empty-handed, thanks Daddy.

So kittens are the key, place them out in front of the World Domination Movement while cats run things. Probably few humans will even notice. Well all this deep thinking has me tuckered out, time for a nap.

23 comments:

  1. We think you got something there, Fin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least there would be lots of love, hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoor on to something...and da floofier da goofier. My mom seems to turn into an idiot in the presence of floofy kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fin, this is a most splendid idea. Whilst our besotted humans have turned into kitten slaves, they have eyes for nothing else. Advantage to US!

    If kittens were globally used in this way, humans wouldn't have time to make wars or be mean to anyone.

    *promotes Fin to the UN as the Cat Ambassador*

    Wuudles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have to go talk to someone about a Nobel Peace Prize for you.

    The results of this could be outstanding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY CAT! I think you got it Fin. I'm reverting to nap-mode immediately to ponder about that. Have a gooood weekend! Siena

    ReplyDelete
  7. We, too, are about to take a little nap break and we'll dream of the role we can play to assist in your world domination plans. Our bean says she has no doubt that you already do rule over the beans in the house...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holey Moley Fin!! I would say you are right on the money!!!
    Shhh don't tell the hoomans though :P hehe

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE AMAZINGLY SMART FIN!!! whoa, we need to get right on the plans for this!! - Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a brilliant plan, Fin. Yes, Beans are very easily distracted with there are little kittens about.
    Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Everyone! UN Cat Ambassador, well that sounds nice, and a Nobel Prize!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fin You are certainly on to something big! Humans melt in the sight of little kitty babbehs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fin, my SIF, you are absolutely brilliant! We will send all the kittens out to carry out this all important task. When I am better we will confer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would I have to share my ham with these kittens?

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so right! Beans' brains turn to mush in the presence of kittens. They're even powerless in the presence of full-grown floof, tummies, toes, etc. I think Cat World Domination is inevitable,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woweee, I nefer thought of that idea. You are bwilliant Fin, bwilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My human says in Egyptian times cat did dominate the world and were revered and worshipped. Quite right I say. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  18. By George, I think you're on to something! It's kind of like sending your younger (cuter) sibling to ask mom if you can have a treat...she can't say NO to that face, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is the BEST idea. I've noticed that kittens turn beans into mush!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Huffle we may have to share Ham, hmm this could be an issue.

    Hey new cats stopped by I will have to go and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooooooooo!! You are a very smart cat,Fin!!! What bean can ignore little kittens!!!!!!! I think cats would rule the world better,heehee
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good point about those kittens. Mom looked at them at PetSmart yesterday, but didn't bring any home (thank goodness ... I have enough to do with four Feline American boys) ...
    DMM

    ReplyDelete