11.10.2008

Waiting for MoMo

Well everyone I'm all ready for my trip to my ancestral homeland of Norway. MoMo has posted some great information about Norwegian Forest Cats, you should check it out.

My coat has been extra floofed for warmth. I'm sitting on the front stoop waiting for MoMo, my Sister in Floof, to come pick me up. She said to keep my eyes towards the sky. She is coming all the way from Australia and I'm guessing she might be hungry, so I've packed Temptations for all the kitties to enjoy.

I have to admit I was a little nervous too, I've never been away from home for this long, but Mommy assured me that I could teleport home for a quick snuggle if I needed too. She always makes feel better. She also reminded me that little Siena would need to have the three older and wiser cats watching over her to make sure she doesn't get into any mischief.. well not too much anyway. What's a vacation without a little mischief?

"What's that? Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's MoMo! Look Mommy and Daddy!"

It's MoMo in the fur! Oh she is even prettier in real life. ::Purrs and headbutts go on for several minutes::

"MoMo are you hungry? I have Feast and Temptations ready for you. Yes?" ::Nom, Nom, Nom::

Mommy scoops MoMo up and give her lots of forced snuggling.

"Mommy you are embarrassing yourself, put MoMo down. No, you can't come too. The magic carpet is for kitties only!"

Now I have some forced snuggling too (okay I don't really mind this time) then Daddy gets in on the action (of course I love the forced snuggling with Daddy). He even gives MoMo some good chin scratches.

MoMo and I settle onto the carpet for our trip to California to pick up Miss Kitty. Oh the carpet is very safe but very different than the car. Oh my I hope I don't yak on the Magic Carpet, that would be embarrassing. ::Errgle:: No, I'm settled in now. Join us tomorrow as we visit the sites in Southern California. Here is a picture of Las Vegas as we fly by - No it's not my house, in case you were wondering.

17 comments:

  1. Safe & happy travels, Fin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful on that carpet. Every time a roll around on one, I end up rolled up like a kitty burrito. I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this!!
    Momma even is sitting on the edge of her seat loving the adventure so far!
    We could just see you getting forceful cuddles Fin and feel your anticipation waiting for Momo to turn up.
    Wow you guys are going to have some fun!! :)

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks like such fun, looks more comfy than a magic broom that Tinker uses!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful this trip will be! I shall be looking to the skies all day, I hope you fly over the UK on your way to Norway.

    We had to laugh at the forced snuggling. What a scene!

    Fly safely you darling floofy gals!

    Wuddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. MoMO came all the way from Australia? Why didn't she pick me up on the way?

    Huffle Mawosn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun for you floofy friends!

    Enjoy your time together!


    Be careful and hold on tight!

    Purrs Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hopes efurryone has a fun and safe trip...

    purrs,Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Fin, what a lovely welcome. I was looking for you lot already but mom explained something about time-difference, distances etc. Whatever! I'm looking so much forward to finally give you all a good noselick!
    Ehem, btw, it's offial? I mean, you and Whicky? Congratulations!
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! I hope your floofy coat will hold back the cold in Norway...it's brry chilly up there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fin, hurry over to my blog before you leave, I've got something for you!
    Kittykisses, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such fun!!!! i love the cuddles from your mom and the chin scratches from your dad. I am the ultimate attention seeking kitty and lap up every bit of it. You are more floofy than I thought. Between us, I am sure we'd have enough shedded floof to make a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Fin,this is all so exciting!!!! I cannot wait to see your trip. I bet that magic carpet is exciting too !!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Hang on tight to the magic carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Everyone, oh I wish all of you could come. Maybe we can plan future trips on the carpet. It is very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear the magic carpet is comfortable. We are looking forward to reading all about your adventures with MoMo and the other SIF.

    ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

    ReplyDelete